Where is University Bookstore located?
Our Allendale store is located on the first floor of the Kirkhof
Center and sells textbooks for classes in Allendale. The Allendale
store also sells books for classes taught at the Holland Meijer Campus
and for classes taught at satellite locations across the state.
Our Grand Rapids store is located in the DeVos Center on the Pew Campus
and sells books for classes taught in on the Grand Rapids campus including,
the Cook Devos Health Professions Building.
Where is the best place to park when I visit University Bookstore?
When visiting UBS - Allendale, visitors can park at the meters located in
front of the Kirkhof Center. All other GVSU lots are permit parking only
and are enforced regularly.
When visiting UBS - Grand Rapids, visitors can park at the meters located in the
DeVos lot or along Fulton Street.
What other items does UBS sell besides textbooks?
Both UBS locations carry a large selection of GVSU imprinted clothing and gifts,
school supplies, software and electronics, leisure reading books, and greeting
What do I do if I need to return merchandise to UBS?
All returns should be brought to the UBS service desk with a receipt. The service
at the Allendale UBS location is located inside the store. When entering from the
Kirkhof lobby, go the the far right. The service desk at the DeVos UBS location is
located outside the store at the Mail Center/Copy Services window.
Returns policies vary, depending on the item:
- Textbooks may be returned for a full refund during the first week of class with a receipt.
- Textbooks for classes that meet over the weekend have one week from the first day the class meets
to return a book for a full refund.
- If a student withdraws from a class during Fall or Winter semester, the textbooks are
returnable through the fifth week of class with a receipt and proof of withdrawl.
- If a student withdraws from a class during Spring/Summer semester, the textbooks are
returnable through the second week of class with a receipt and proof of withdrawl.
- Clothing may be returned for a full refund within 90 days with a receipt and the original tags.
- Technology products may be returned within one week of purchase with a receipt as long as
they are still in the original packaging.
- Supplies may be returned within one week of purchase with a receipt.
- No cash refunds will be made unless a receipt is presented.
- Defective merchandise may be exchanged for the same or a similar item within one month of purchase.
Can I use my UBS Gift Card when I shop online?
Yes, The UBS online store will accept the UBS gift card as a form of
payment. You will be required to enter the PIN number located on the back
of the card.